WI-FI LOCATION TESTS
A solution for any premisis in Cornwall from homes to businesses we have the anwers.
How important is it to conduct a survey before installing a Wi-Fi system? Coverage and capacity planning is a key factor for any Wi-Fi system. There are many factors that can affect the performance and reliability of a wireless network. That's why we recommend that we should inspect the location.
With the latest Web site inspection software, we can design and manage Wi-Fi networks to meet your needs.
WiFi location search includes:
• Generate coverage and performance maps.
• Define network requirements.
• Test the health of your network and discover the possible problems
• Check separately 2.4 and 5 GHz
• Check AP and SNR coverage
• Review capacity requirements and bottlenecks
• Report on areas of research.
• Check the built-in requirements for VoIP, RTLS, videos...
• Review the custom requirements specific to your location.
• Find all access points
• scan all access points, SSIDs, channels or access points
• See data for all or some surveys
• Measured / simulated screen / both.
• Simulate network operation with different Wi-Fi devices
• Fully compatible with 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
• Provide a detailed and combined analysis of Wi-Fi and spectrum